Friday, October 24, 2014

Zero Calories? Yes, Please!

So I was cruising around the internet today and came across this little tidbit of information.  There are foods that take more calories to digest than they actually contain. I am diggin' this! I knew you could eat tons of lettuce and green beans as long as they were not loaded with bacon fat and dressing, but this list is pretty good.  Of course, as with anything, moderation should be the norm.

Here's the list I found today:

apples, apricots, asparagus, beet roots, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, cranberries, cress, cucumber, fennel, garlic, grapefruit, green beans, kale, leek, lemon, lettuce, onion, orange, peppers, pineapple, plum, raspberries, spinach, strawberries, tomatoes, and watermelon.

Yummy, I'm going to fill up a box before I leave the store today.

No comments:

Post a Comment